Are you afraid of looking dumb in social situations?
- Do you worry a lot about what others think of you?
- Do you frequently avoid social situations?
- Do other people seem to have a lot more fun than you do in social situations?
- Do you assume it’s your fault when someone rejects you or seems uninterested?
- Is it hard for you to approach people or join in conversations
- After spending time with others, do you tend to dwell on and criticize your “performance”?
- Do you often feel bad about yourself after socializing?
People aren’t thinking about you—at least not to the degree that you think.
Most people are caught up in their own lives and concerns.
Just like you’re thinking about yourself and your own social concerns, other people are thinking about themselves.
They’re not spending their free time judging you.
So, stop wasting time worrying about what others think of you.
Next time you walk into a room, try this instead...
They'll all be asking "who is that?"
Congratulations! You've learned how to make a Street Smart Entrance.
Sign up for The “Street Smart Mindset” Course.
Right now, it’s free because it hasn’t been released to the general public, yet.
All we ask, is that you give us your honest opinions on what you learned from the course. Love it or Hate it. Fair enough?
Your email is safe. We promise not to sell or give your email to any third parties.