Lots of Reasons people start new Businesses instead of looking for a new job.
There are many reasons Street Smart Entrepreneurs prefer to start businesses instead of taking a 9-5 job. The two main reasons are Freedom and no Limits Income & Opportunity.
We are living in the “Golden Age” of the Street Smart Entrepreneur.
It’s never been easier or cheaper to start a business and be able to reach, sell & collect money from billions of people all around the world.
There are Street Smart Entrepreneurs making 6 & 7 figure incomes working from their notebook computers in their home or anywhere in the world they want to log on from.
Today, I want to talk to you about joining these people. But first, you need to get into the right mindset. I bet these questions are flying around in your mind right now.
How do I set up a business?
What do I have to do? I’ve never done this before.
I don’t have a clue of what to do? Maybe I’m not cut out for this.
How much money does it take to start a business?
I don’t know what to sell or who to sell it to?
I hate selling and don’t want to be “salesey.”
etc, etc, etc…
What if you had the idea and you don't act on it?
According to a recent article published in a leading business magazine, most people harbor regrets
Here’s the top 5….
1) I wish I’d been more of a risk taker
2) I wish I’d looked after my health better
3) I wish I’d been an inspiration to others
4) I wish I’d had more time with my family
5) I wish I’d been in charge of my own destiny rather than others being in charge of mine
The Law of 33%
You have to take what your mentors taught you and pass it on. You can’t be stingy with your knowledge.
So, here’s some advice from me to you: If you got some value from this post, share it with your friends & followers.
1. “Life only begins when you find your true motivations.”
2. “If you don’t wake up motivated, you have to do a serious gut check on what’s wrong. Don’t let that become your new normal.”
3. “When you wake up, do not let your mind first think on the negative. It’s a horrible habit. Focus first on all the good stuff, even if times are tough.”
4. “It’s funny how we fear death. It makes more sense to fear living an unfulfilled life.”
5. “Don’t try to teach ignorant people, they have to learn the hard way.”
6. NEVER try to Sell to Skeptics.